Job Number: 21-16473
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Project Manager will support and manage the execution of one or more projects in the Asset Performance Program in client's Utility Operation Business Unit.
- Specifically, the Project Manager will be tasked on a full-time basis to provide support with various Asset Performance Management (APM) projects / programs including the management of ongoing asset performance at client facilities and throughout New York State.
- Responsibilities will include reporting and providing KPIs demonstrating the program's effective management.
- Act as a bridge between the Asset Strategy and business units.
- Define and manage identified workstreams and documentation of projects (schedule, tasks, cost, changes/risks/issues) via PMO processes, procedures and tools for assigned projects.
- Monitor the project schedule, budget, and deliverables. Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Recognize problems or situations that are or may impact the project delivery.
- Facilitate the evaluation of alternatives and find solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach such as proactive engagement of IT to automate manual processes.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues, mitigate risks and implement changes.
- Analyze decisions and actions for their support of the project's strategic direction. Work with senior management to escalate and resolve more complex issues and risks.
- Promote and maintain communication between project team members and stakeholders and external vendors and manage expectations.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required including preparation of executive level presentations and reports for communication to Senior Level Management Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills, to ensure open communication across project teams.
- Ability to handle broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or external audiences. Ability to diffuse emotionally charged situations and use them to constructively build greater shared commitment to end goals.
- Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology
- Expertise with Microsoft Project
- Self-motivated, proactive & take initiative in developing and kicking-off projects
- Prior experience in the Utility industry specifically with regards to Asset Management and Asset performance Management preferred
- Prior experience working w/ development of IT systems preferred
- Be agile and able to adapt approaches depending on change in variables
- Ability to manage & influence resources (internal & external)
- Ability to track budgets, contracts, dependencies, and risks
- Proficient with standard Microsoft tools including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.