Job Number: 21-15906
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Job Description: PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
- This position will support Cell Therapy Operations (CTO) Systems & Services team for the S6A Critical Reagents Laboratory and the on-boarding of Accelix for the CTO network.
- The role will report to the Program Manager functional lead for the CTO Systems & Services team.
- The Project Manager will develop project plans, develop, and manage timelines, identify and respond to critical path barriers.
- The role will require significant collaboration across internal and external functions.
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to balance multiple competing priorities, manage projects.
- The role is required to work in a cross-functional and dynamic setting where project assumptions and scenarios may change and therefore requires an individual who can quickly adapt to the changes and manage communications at different levels in the organization.
- This role will work with project management and subject matter experts including Manufacturing, Operational Excellence, Supply Chain, MS&T, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Process Development, CMC, TT lead, TCT lead, Global Engineering, Facilities Engineering, IT, EHS, Finance, Regulatory, and Clinical and Commercial Operations.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to matrix manage cross functional teams
- Must be competent in Project Management tools and methodologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with regulated GMP environment for manufacturing (Biologics or Cell Therapy experience is a plus).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- High attention to detail skills
- High organization skills with ability to multi-task several objectives in parallel
- People and project management skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and provide training on various functions
- Bachelors degree required
- 5+ years relevant work experience required, preferably in a regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience and training may substitute.
- Preferred but not required:
- PMP certification desirable.
- Experience in biopharmaceutical clinical, supply chain, manufacturing, and commercialization.
- Manage multiple, medium to high complexity process improvement and/or Technical projects.
- Effectively manage team meetings, including the scheduling of meetings, the preparation of agendas, the development of meeting minutes, and the follow up on action items.
- Serve as a member of sub-teams, tracking timelines elements to ensure that functional deliverables are completed on time and according to relevant quality standards.
- Develop critical path analyses with the team to understand risks and opportunities within project timelines and help develop contingency plans
- Responsible for the preparation of routine status reports and communicate project progress to stakeholders.
- Ensure that team recommendations related to project direction and timelines which need endorsement by governance teams are planned for review at appropriate milestones.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, cooperation, execution excellence, effective communication, and cross-functional problem-solving to enable a high-performing team.
- Develop and implement KPI and reporting capabilities as necessary.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.