Job Number: 21-15220
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the DEI office and its project and program management and will report to the Chief Officer.
- Oversees the day to day logistics for the projects, responsible for monitoring key project milestones, deadlines, and workflows
- Develops and amends project plans, workflows, and documentation as needed throughout the project, adapting the approach, timelines and deliverables as needed based on foreseen and unforeseen events to ensure the success of the projects.
- Assist in the planning, development, and implementation of the projects' goals and objectives.
- In coordination with CDO and Director of DEI, report on progress toward deliverables to ensure project goals and objectives are met
- Coordinate data collection and other research activities with various stakeholders and partners.
- 1-5 years of executive admin/HR experience
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- DEI experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must possess efficient time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support a wide array of projects to successful conclusion
- Excellent analytical, research, organizational skills, versatility and initiative.
- Strong computer skills and facility with Microsoft Office suite, familiarity with project management tools and software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to adapt tone and style for broad and diverse audiences.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.