Job Number: 21-14811
Job Number: 21-14811
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Clinical Trial Business Partnerships (CTBP) department is focused on executing the business sourcing strategy across all phases of R&D development operations.
- This group applies a common framework to drive efficient, consistent and compliant processes for vendor relationship and management of Client major clinical service providers.
- Serving as a bridge between Client clinical teams and external services providers, the CTBP is responsible for building the appropriate in-house management/oversight structure and mechanisms, while driving the external collaboration with clinical service providers in effort to yield a multitude of innovative ideas to deliver on Client goals.
- This position reports to the Director, Global Vendor Oversight & Operations. As an integral member of CTBP, the Business Partnership Support Specialist assists various team members by coordinating tasks related to CTBP business processes.
- Ability to develop a range of written materials such as detailed instructions for high level principles-based documents
- Support and manage the completion of deliverable related to audit and inspection corrective and preventative actions
- Document stewardship and retrieval, use of Veeva Vault based repository
- Ability to effectively manage projects, escalate issues as necessary and meet key milestones
- Ability to lead and facilitate project meetings, that contribute to attaining project goals
- Work with autonomy and is able to able to negotiate and influence others without direct authority
- Impact positively the success of projects to meet short-term objectives & adhere to project schedule
- Primarily internal communication (limited external)
- Bachelor Degree required
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in global drug development
- Strong GCP and ICH knowledge, including local/regional guidelines which are applicable to clinical research and the regulatory landscape
- Project Management experience; Clinical Trial management experience at the Country level or Study Level is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing deadlines and balance priorities while meeting or exceeding expectations
- Demonstrated success in managing project team effectiveness, through facilitation and presentation skills to a globally diverse audience
- High level of writing competency, specifically in the appropriate use of grammar, syntax and organization of ideas on paper
- Experience in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams and ability to work within a matrix structure
- Proven time management skills and ability to be flexible to meet job demands and take on new initiatives and improvement efforts
- Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment while supporting multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient in use of MS Office suite, Veeva Vault platform products, SharePoint, OneNote
- Inter-office travel, as needed
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.