Job Number: 21-14828
Job Number: 21-14828
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Explanation of Position: IT PM required to support Healthcare Sonoma Implementation project.
- Details of Position:
- The IT Project Manager plans, organizes, schedules, coordinates and tracks activities for developing, testing, and deploying projects associated with Healthcare Client Implementations.
- He/She oversees technical and business solutions with business stakeholders, identifies areas for process improvement and manages requirements gathering process.
- The IT PM identifies and tracks project issues along with risk mitigation.
- He/She plans, schedules, and monitors platform build activities to meet budget, schedule, and quality targets and to comply with established quality standards and healthcare compliance.
- This position interacts with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate activities to ensure projects and programs meet established deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel), Requirements Management and Stakeholder Identification Knowledge of Requirements Change Management, Stakeholder Identification, Requirements Elicitation, Agile Development and Sprint Planning Team Leadership Organizational skills Effective Communication skills Project Management Attention to Detail
- Primary Skills: Implementing SAP, WMS and Material handling Equipment (MHE) projects - Advanced
- Management Skills: Project Management - Advanced
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lester Candilado | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.