Job Number: 21-11744
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- IT Project management supporting Transportation and Last Mile projects.
- Manage scope, coordinate system configuration and development, testing and defect resolution and production deployment activities.
- Meet with stakeholders to review and document requirements and workflows.
- Review business and technical requirements against system capabilities.
- Prepare project status reports and communicate stakeholders.
- Primary Skills: Workflow Analysis - Intermediate
- Management Skills: Project Management - Advanced
- Additional Skills: Detail oriented, Accountability, Prioritization - Advanced
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.