Job Number: 21-11416
Job Number: 21-11416
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the Chief and Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with business and strategic priorities.
- This role will support the Chief in daily activities including developing metrics and presentations.
- Assist in the execution of the business DEI strategy in collaboration with HR, talent management, recruitment, and business partners, ensuring alignment, deployment, communication of inclusive initiatives, define priorities, goals, metrics, and measures of success
- Coordinate, implement and project manage key diversity, equity and inclusion programs, initiatives and frameworks to ensure the achievement of diversity objectives within various business units
- Design presentations, generate reports, and present to leadership and staff on DEI matters, discuss opportunities for improvement, and make recommendations
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented, with ability to build relationships with all levels of leadership, technical and business resources
- Solid presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, quantify, interpret, and report statistical data for presentations to make recommendations that support business strategy
- Proactive, innovative, organized and able to yield outcomes quickly
- Strong program, project and change management experience/skills
- Ability to handle confidential materials
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.