Job Number: 21-10200
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to gather requirements, plan, organize, coordinate, and track activities to develop, deploy, and upgrade software and application enhancements.
- Will document requirements, support user story creation, plan sprints, support development team milestones, and troubleshoot project issues to maintain schedules and make recommendations for preventing issues or timeline slippage.
- Primary Skills: Requirements Gathering, Documenting User Stories, Sprint Planning, Milestone Tracking - Advanced
- Management Skills: Agile Project Management and Business Systems Analysis - Advanced
- Additional Skills: Reporting and Communication - Advanced
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.