Job Number: 21-09546
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for managing at least one and possible multiple business transformation implementation projects.
- Is the primary point of contact for the project and manages all project activities including project kickoff meetings, recurring status meetings, executive sponsor meetings, reporting and risk tracking.
- Will work to manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders.
- Serve as a pro-active problem solver and help identify, document, resolve or escalate major risks and issues.
- The PM will deliver the following activities for this project:
- Leads to planning, executing, controlling, and closing the Project to ensure the Project is delivered to scope and meets time, cost and quality objectives
- Utilizes GPS standards and methodologies to verify scope, schedule, budget, monitor and control
- Ensures business objectives and project benefits are identifiable, measurable and realized
- Manages and tracks project progress, and leads project team to successful on-time and on-budget delivery of project
- Change management strategy, planning and delivery
- Support execution of change management strategy and plan and work breakdown
- Define change metrics for the project and measure change effectiveness
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Collaborates with the Project Leader and internal stakeholders to manage expectations and mitigate risk
- Identify and analyze key stakeholders (influence/impact/support)
- Develop and implement stakeholder engagement activities
- Facilitate leadership alignment and develop leadership action plans
- Communications Delivery
- Develop project communications strategy, approach and plan
- Develop communications messaging and launch via pre-defined channels
- Deliver pulse checks/other surveys to measure awareness and effectiveness
- Schedule, manage meetings and issue notes from meetings
- Update project dashboard monthly (or as required) and draft/update charter, project for milestones, log any risk, etc.
- Manage internal steering meetings
- Coordinate activities with the team to address any related topics
- Coordinate internal teams supporting program/project as and when required
- Must have competencies:
- Organizational skills - Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various departments and organize complex information.
- Effective Judgment and Decision Making - Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Critical Thinking Skills - Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attitude & Teamwork (team player) - Projects confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
- Problem Sensitivity - Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Recognizes there is a problem and escalates or informs the resources who can address the problem.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- A Bachelor degree in arts or sciences or engineering is required. A master's or an MBA preferred.
- Project Management Experience: At least 7-15 years of project management experience.
- Certifications: PgPM or PMP certification is preferred.
- Experience working with in a regulated/validated environment is a significant plus. It is important that the candidate has experience as a project manager leading complicated Global Product Supply related projects in the Biopharmaceutical industry not IT project management.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.