Job Number: 21-07588
Job Number: 21-07588
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will utilize project management best practices to enable the successful and on-time start-up and process technical transfer to the future Devens client Facility.
- The successful candidate will coordinate project activities across project activities as well as build, maintain and update project plans and resource loading plans.
- Education: BSc and/or MSc degree in Science or Chem/Bio or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in GMP biologic manufacturing technical, validation, project management or process support.
- PMP a plus
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Project
- Highly desirable experiences:
- Facility and Large Capital Project start-up
- Understanding of equipment and system validation
- Creating and managing an integrated schedule for facility start up and technology transfer
- Biologics or cell therapy technology transfer
- Experience managing a range of small and large projects and teams within a matrix organizational structure
- Building and maintaining schedules
- Development comprehensive project plans
- Experience managing a range of small and large projects and teams.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as related to Pharmaceutical and Biotech Manufacturing
- Build and maintain project plans and schedules in Microsoft Project
- Meet with project teams to ensure PM best practices are adhered to. Define project requirements, scope and objectives. Track progress against plan.
- Track resource utilization across projects and initiatives.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Participate in project meetings
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Collecting and reporting metrics on projects
- Participating in regular staff and strategy meetings to align priorities and planning
- Maintaining alignment in methodology, procedure and governance
- Ability to perform gowning activities and enter the manufacturing plant.
- Exposure to strong magnetic fields is commonplace in the manufacturing areas.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.