Job Number: 21-07370
Job Number: 21-07370
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lansing, MI.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The purpose of this work request is for a Project Manager to assist in managing individual IT projects at MDOT. These projects may include large application development efforts, smaller utility development, purchase and implementation of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software, infrastructure projects, and maintenance or enhancement projects.
- This project manager is responsible for ensuring that projects adhere to Client standard methodologies including the State Unified Information Technology Environment (SUITE), Systems Engineering Methodology (SEM), and Project Management Methodology (PMM).
- Work with Agency project managers to facilitate the development of project scope definitions
- Maintain project level budgets, set standards for project level budget data reporting, and create reports of projects level budgets. These reports will be produced for the executive level management as well as detailed level reports on an as needed basis
- Create project level risk and issue management plans. They will coordinate and produce project level resource reports
- Create and maintain a business plan and return on investment data for projects
- Create project presentations and progress reports on a monthly basis
- Provide senior project management for IT projects completed by DTMB on behalf of MDOT, ensuring that the work adheres to Client standard methodologies
- Provides recommendations for improvement of project management processes currently in use
- Performs training, mentoring, and knowledge transfer as assigned
- Manages and oversees large, long range, or multiple complex projects
- Assigns work to project team member to meet project or program objectives
- Establishes and monitors program or project priorities, objectives, and procedures, determining area objectives, targets of service, and resource needs allocation.
- Provides leadership and direction to the project team to ensure successful project completion
- Develops and maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work
- Serves as a liaison between DTMB and MDOT customer/users concerning requests, standards, and other program and project matters
- Coordinates work activities by scheduling staff assignments, setting work priorities, and directing the work of assigned employees, (including contractual) in the development of new information technology systems and enhancements to existing systems
- Uses Client standard methodologies such as the State Unified Information Technology Environment (SUITE), Systems Engineering Methodology (SEM), and Project Management Methodology (PMM) in the maintenance, development, enhancement, and deployment of information technology systems
- Maintains awareness of emerging technologies and project management techniques
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.