Job Number: 21-06793
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Will manage the project team to support overall project, and construction administration and oversight responsibilities including but not limited to perform a variety of PM tasks under Client guidelines and procedure, generate RFQ package, contract award, control cost/budget, and build and maintain construction schedule.
- Review designs for constructability and from a future operations and maintenance standpoint
- Ensure that the design meets the licensing and environmental requirements
- Develop and review equipment and material specifications and bid documents
- Develop construction bid documents, including construction sequence and coordinate the construction outages
- Provide engineering and design input to the project planning
- Provide field staff with technical input on design changes required during construction
- Provide technical assistance to the construction staff on clarification of design
- Assure that equipment and material meet the specification requirements
- Monitor budget, expenditures, commitments and schedule
- Understanding of project management and construction
- Previous experience and knowledge of scheduling
- Oversee multi-disciple complex projects
- Motivated, selfdirected and the ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, IBM Maximo, and SAP
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask, troubleshoot, and be accurate
- Ability to work as a team member, maintaining day to day activities while being responsive to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate and interface with contractors, third parties and diverse audiences at all levels of the Authority and outside the Authority
- Excellent writing, verbal and written communication skills
- General technical understanding of electrical, mechanical, and civil/structural construction practice
- Project Management Experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.