Job Number: 21-06123
Job Number: 21-06123
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- At Client, we are developing leading edge medicines to fight cancer. This is a highly impactful role supporting one or many cross functional Global MS&T cell therapy projects targeted towards technology transfers and implementation with the goal of manufacturing site clinical and commercial readiness.
- While adhering to internal PMO standards, the project manager will work with the cross functional team and develop project scope and execution strategy, manage execution, timeline shifts, identify and respond to critical path barriers and perform risk and issue management.
- The individual will be working in a highly dynamic environment where project strategy, assumptions may change over time and will require an iterative project planning approach to adapt and manage communications top-down, bottom-up and across in the organization.
- Support multiple cross functional Client cell therapy projects in identifying project scope, plan and strategy for execution
- Working with the cross functional team, develop and maintain project timelines with cross functional deliverables for Client, ensuring these are aligned with the global project timelines. Identify opportunities for acceleration and prepare delay mitigation plans
- Establish solid communication channels and forums for effective team collaboration around executables, decision making and requesting External MS&T Leadership Team's support
- Effectively manage team meetings, including the scheduling of meetings, the preparation of agendas, the development of meeting minutes, and the follow up on action items
- Build and maintain project risk register as the project progresses to meet its milestones. Proactively identify program risks and work with the team and team leader to develop contingency plans
- Serve as a member of functional sub-teams, tracking timelines elements to ensure that functional deliverables are completed on time and according to relevant quality standards
- Provide routine health status report of the project to the relevant stakeholders
- Support the management of a tiered escalation and collaboration structure within Client&T projects
- Working with individual project teams, build applicable key performance indicators for routine performance tracking and metric tracking
- Support data mining to support trouble shooting and manufacturing investigations
- Suggest tools and methodologies to improve cross functional collaboration
- BS in life science, engineering or other technical discipline
- A minimum 3 years of project management experiences in pharmaceutical/biotech industry (Cell Therapy experience is a plus)
- PMP certification is desirable
- Broad knowledge of the drug development process
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Experience with MS project, MS SharePoint one pager Pro, is required. Smartsheet and Tableau is a plus
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must be competent in Project Management tools and methodologies
- A passion and curiosity and innovation
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic collaborative team
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and work independently
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.