Job Number: 21-05406
Job Number: 21-05406
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Under general supervision, the Project Manager will apply project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques in supporting project leads.
- Drives the development and application of IT project management methodology and culture.
- Manage projects through the full life-cycle from project definition and approval through implementation and evaluation of all project deliverable's
- Creates a collaborative partnership with all internal and external team members to accomplish the deliverable's within the time-frame and budgets defined
- Provides guidance to the project team and utilizes standard project management methodology
- May also serve in a lead role and/or supervise lower-level staff
- 5 years as a project/program manager involving IT infrastructure/network.3 years in an operational management role
- Experience managing medium to large scale complex projects - Resume reflects experiencing managing projects with a value greater than 1 million dollars
- Experience with large project teams - Resume reflects experiencing managing projects with twenty or more team members
- Public Sector experience - The candidate has worked for or contracted to a state or federal agency
- Project Recovery - The candidate must provide a satisfactory answer to: how to recover a troubled project
- Candidates with network/telecom experience will be strongly considered
- PM/SDLC life cycle experience-understands as well as has extensive experience in applying life-cycle
- Technical background: Has performed in a Technical Architect, Business Analyst, or other technical role, sometime in his/her career
- Application development: Has managed projects that dealt with implementing IT applications for an organization
- Presently carries an active PMP certification, achieved through the PMI organization
- MS Visio
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.