Job Number: 21-04259
Make an impact in Media! Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager to support our client remotely.
Eclaro’s client is a global media company and leader in digital content production. Their portfolio of networks include some of the best known brands in news, sports and entertainment. If you’re up to the challenge, take a chance at this rewarding opportunity.
- The Project Manager will provide guidance, leadership, and execution of business analysis and related project initiatives to keep the custom-developed applications at the Client in compliance with company security standards.
- This individual works with multiple, technically complex, mission-critical, and/or high-profile project teams to maintain security compliance objectives while continuing to add the functionality that keeps the Client ahead of the curve.
- This position requires a blend of project management, business analysis and information security experience.
- Partner with the Client Cybersecurity Office to understand scope of security requirements.
- Work with AMS and EDS teams to determine LOE, feasibility, challenges, and mitigation strategies.
- Create and groom short and long-term roadmaps and gain internal agreement.
- Set-up meetings as needed and be our spokesperson in partner meetings regarding changes in scope, requirements, project schedule, etc.
- Utilize effective meeting management skills to initiate, develop agenda, conduct, and provide minutes so that all appropriate parties are kept up to date regarding analysis decisions, project status and issues.
- Manage and promote a positive working relationship between teams and partners. Lead negotiation of expectations with partners and manage those expectations throughout the project.
- Maintain open and constant communication, including current status, amongst internal teams, partners, and management.
- As needed, become involved to resolve project issues. Provide ad-hoc and immediate solutions to project problems.
- Bachelor Degree CIS, MIS, BBA or equivalent
- CISSP, GIAC, or other Information Security related certification a plus
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- 3+ years project management experience with demonstrated success in delivering quality projects on time and at or under budget.
- Demonstrated success as a leader/mentor to teams and other project managers.
- Keen understanding of software technology and various software development tools.
- Participation in several software implementations through the complete project lifecycle.
- Experience with custom developed implementations and large-scale projects
- Ability to "think out of the box" and develop creative solutions.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills to identify implicit, unstated, and unrecognized requirements.
- Detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision.
- Energetic, shows passion and is vested into the project.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
- Ability to work effectively with large teams of people, working toward the same goal.
- Advanced communication skills (written/verbal), with emphasis on demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary