Job Number: 21-02632
Job Number: 21-02632
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The business Project Manager (PM) is accountable for the day-to-day hands on management of project activities for critical business workstreams within Worldwide Patient Safety (WWPS), including project planning, directing and managing project execution, monitoring and documenting project work, and scheduling of all project activities.
- The PM is accountable for ensuring that all workstream plans are effectively and efficiently executed and delivered successfully against expectations, remaining on-time and within scope.
- The PM is responsible for providing necessary workstream updates and input into the Program Management Office (PMO) to support successful delivery of the entire project.
- The PM is also accountable for providing vendor management support as required.
- Examples of projects include: establishment of new Business Capabilities and Innovation - External Service Relationship Management function within WWPS; business process creation and/or optimization and harmonization supporting integration of safety and risk management departments from 2 distinct biopharmaceutical companies; scaling of process/technology/data innovation proofs of concept to production; WWPS capability development to ensure product launch readiness and execution; external service provider optimization and harmonization.
- Manage critical business activities supporting assigned projects
- Coordinate internal cross-functional resources and vendors for the execution of project activities and deliverables
- Track finances and burn rate for project(s)
- Ensure contracts are executed, with payments relative to work done
- Define and organize workstream activities for the project and track progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for workstream activities
- Manage workstream priorities and expectations through efficient and effective planning
- Proactively anticipate, track and mitigate project-related issues and risks
- Organize and communicate baseline schedules and important milestones to end stakeholders, set expectations, responsibilities and follow up as appropriate to projects progress per the baseline schedule
- Diligently maintain and communicate updates to the schedule, as required
- Lead meetings and ensure that meeting minutes and follow ups are taken, distributed, and monitored for close out
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation on Sharepoint, including status updates and other project deliverables
- Communicate key workstream activities and outcomes to various stakeholders
- Facilitate decision making with stakeholders and SMEs to drive workstream outcomes
- Provide status updates and identify cross-workstream dependencies to the Program Management Office
- Unblock or escalate issues to the PMO in a timely manner; then drive and own mitigation
- Support vendor oversight/management activities
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management, with progressively increasing responsibilities in delivery and project management
- Life Sciences or similar background (Bachelors and/or Masters)
- Experience communicating with all levels of the organization; familiar with change management principles
- Experience working in complex, cross functional, multi-cultural and global environments
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry experience
- Proficient computer skills including expertise in MS Project, Excel, and other project management tools
- Pharmacovigilance/ Drug Safety experience
- Vendor Management experience
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or similar certification
- Track record of successfully coordinating a decentralized network of colleagues
- Experience in supporting process development and impact assessment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Ability to build and monitor a tactical plan, track activities, flag potential delays, and hit milestones
- Demonstrate an initiative spirit, creativity, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Ability to react and re-direct when new information is available or there is a change in business priorities
- Expertise in setting and managing Business Sponsor and Stakeholder expectations
- Ability to effectively organize and motivate diverse teams to achieve goals
- Manage conflict and roadblocks well
- Experience running status meetings and effectively holding team members accountable for status, deliverables and timely escalation of blockers
- Track record of directly addressing issues of underperformance, as well as recognizing good performance
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to communicate across multiple functions and levels
- Escalate issues in a manner that is effective, collaborative and respectful
- Ability to proactively challenge the status quo to evolve stakeholders in more efficient and effective manner
- Demonstrate ability to engage in effective joint problem-solving
- Exemplify a highly collaborative mindset and client service-focus
- Actively anticipate, track and plan for risks and issues, dependencies, resourcing and contingencies
- Function effectively as an advisor for the Business Partner and program and project stakeholders
- Build strong relationships and gain trust
- Understand business requirements and the value proposition for programs and projects
- Work closely and collaboratively with members of the PMO and program and project teams
- Communicate status, risks, dependencies and issues effectively
- Team player with demonstrated ability to influence without authority and manage senior level stakeholders
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.