Job Number: 21-01873
Job Number: 21-01873
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for strategic and tactical management of consultant engagements with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL), Thought Leaders (TL) etc..
- Collaborates across functions (Medical, Commercial, Regulatory, Legal, Market Access, Advocacy, R&D, etc.) to ensure engagement optimization with respect to business strategy.
- Enhance consultant experience through value added innovative engagement planning & execution.
- Partners with client leads across all therapeutic areas to strategically plan, execute, close, report Consultant Engagements in alignment with brand/medical strategy
- Maintains an understanding of Key Opinion Leader (KOL)/Thought Leader (TL) trends and business priorities to identify opportunities and drive business impact
- Leads all coordination (onsite/virtual) of consultant engagements
- Accountable for end to end management of consultant engagements (including planning, contracting, FMV, logistics, KOL/TL honoraria etc.)
- Single point of contact for external consultants (KOLs, Thought Leaders, HCPs etc.) and internal matrix teams
- Process and system subject matter expert regarding planning, execution and issue management/resolution
- Responsible for driving strategy by educating brands/medical on process, resources and capabilities (including virtual, blogging etc...)
- Oversee vendor relationships with contracting, logistics & virtual suppliers for each engagement
- Demonstrated confidence and ability to guide and influence others and support multiple clients with unique needs regarding consultant engagements (advisory boards, presentations, symposia, etc.)
- Conducts & coordinates appropriate analysis and provides recommendations to business to guide best in class KOL/TL consultant engagement interaction
- Establish innovative solutions for ongoing process simplification
- Responsible for Brand/Medical engagement budget management, partnering with Finance
- Provide end-to-end support and guidance to:
- Key business partners including: Brand, Medical, Franchise Marketing, Franchise Medical, VAP, Public Relations, Advocacy, Global Diversity, Regulatory Affairs
- Key matrix partners including: Brand/Medical Legal, Strategic Corporate Transactions, Compliance, Finance, US Medical & US Commercial and client Medical and Commercial, Contract and Logistics Suppliers.
- BA/BS Degree Required
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience with understanding of KOL/Thought Leader Engagements
- Project Management experience preferred
- Leadership and/or Therapeutic Area/ Brand/Medical Team experience preferred
- Outstanding business acumen
- Strong interpersonal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Leads by example, displaying integrity, collaboration, accessibility, adaptability, sound judgment/decision making, and solutions-oriented attitude.
- Leverages analytical/strategic skills to synthesize complex information, distill critical insights to inform brand strategy, and translate to tactical level.
- Delivers results regarding financial & budget management
- Proficient in software that must be used independently including Microsoft Office, Ariba, SAP, Veeva.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, management, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with often quick changes.
- Proven track record collaborating with large cross functional matrix teams and internal/external customer focused
- Must be able to work and collaborate in team environment.
- Demonstrates an innovative mindset and implements creative solutions to simplify processes and improve consultant/end-user experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.