Job Number: 21-00956
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Hoboken, NJ. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 8 years of experience with Project Management - full accountability to drive and deliver on time, budget and scope with quality
- Project Manager responsible for development of the scope and deliverables for migration and consolidation
- Leads one or multiple projects and spearheads Data Center migration
- Should have good exposure to Infrastructure setup
- Excellent knowledge about all aspects of information technology specifically with complex infrastructure environments
- Coordinate engagement of all internal and external dependencies
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills, an ability to present concise reports and recommendations
- Excellent planning and organization ability
- Excellent time management skills and understanding the value of a baseline
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Fluent with project planning tools like MS projects and manages projects based on well thought out work breakdown structure
- Should manage and co-ordinate with different project teams located at various locations throughout the project.
- Experienced in PM disciplines planning, execution and control including management of Team, issues and risk and financial budget
- Should have experience in handling execution of projects in different methodologies including agile projects
- Management leading complex technology projects in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to comprehend technical terminology and concepts
- Deep Understanding of Financial Aspects of Project Management including Cost Based Analysis
- Develops, communicates and oversees detailed project plans
- Ensure methodology compliance - auditing, phase gates/tollgates and tracking ongoing projects, using the agreed tools, at regular intervals to ensure projects are on course and follow the approved methodology
- Prepares regular insightful reports and communications to stakeholders on project status, schedule and costs.
- Oversees the progress of one or multiple projects to ensure that stakeholder, sponsor, and or client expectations are being met.
- Identifies, manages and escalates issues and risks as appropriate.
If interested, you may contact:
Ashly Velasco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.