Job Number: 20-10494
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Project Manager who will be responsible for creating and maintaining project plan for the purpose of tracking tasks and priorities for post close activities of an acquisition in order to accomplish goals and objectives on time and on budget.
- Must be able to identify risks and effectively and proactively communicate status to the business and to the project team and stakeholders.
- Should be an effective communicator and be able to chair project status meetings, deliver presentations and or reporting on project status and delivery.
- Knowledge of Procure to pay processes is a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.