JobDiva # 20-10347
JobDiva # 20-10347
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidate will manage the implementation project for a suite of Microsoft security and compliance tools. Individual Teams will manage testing and implementation, whereas the candidate will coordinate the requirements, timelines, resources, etc.
- The candidate will be expected to manage the project plan and deliverables.
- He/she will be responsible for coordinating efforts with and between project leads, other internal teams, and third party vendors.
- The candidate will be responsible for tracking and escalating technical issues with vendors and the appropriate teams to reach resolution.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong communication and vendor management skills.
- Ability to track tasks and deliverables and updates to management.
- Familiarity with Microsoft security tools.
- General knowledge of, and familiarity with, the Microsoft Office 365 suite of security tools including: Defender for O365, Conditional Access and Risk Based Policies, Defender for Identity, Azure Sentinel, Defender for Endpoints, Microsoft Information Protection, Cloud App Security, Endpoint DLP, Insider Risk Management, and Credential Guard.
- Experience configuring and/or maintaining Microsoft security tools.
- Ability to follow-up with vendors and other third parties for technical support and escalate issues, as needed.
- Strong customer service skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
|Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn|
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.