Job Number: 20-03152
Ready for a rewarding opportunity in the Financial Services Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro's client is a market-leading insurance company, providing property, casualty, and specialty insurance services within the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Build and collation of project plans across up to 15 projects in the programme plan
- Risk and Issues management for each project
- Monthly reporting of project progress for the purposes of a monthly programme steering committee
- Build and implementation of basic governance process within the programme and the interface with IT
- Stakeholder management of key teams and colleagues to EVP level
- Collation and reporting of benefits that accrue from delivery of projects
- Arranging and scheduling of workshops and meetings as required
- Monthly programme communication to the claims operation
- Implementation planning with project team members for core improvements to tie together IT and operational training requirements
- Experienced project manager to manage a major claims programme of work with one of the world’s leading speciality insurers
- At least 5 years general insurance experience, preferably commercial lines but not essential
- >2 years’ experience of either underwriting or claims operations
- Managing large scale (>5 concurrent projects) programmes, according to a recognised project management methodology
- Stakeholder management of SVP level and above
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lester Candilado | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.