JobDiva # 20-07940
JobDiva # 20-07940
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Parsippany, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position requires the analysis and coordination of program requests to I.T. that come through the Business Relationship Management (BRM) team and guiding team members in the adoption of agile and scaled agile.
- This position will require knowledge transfer of scaled agile and Business Relationship Management abilities to team members.
- Analyze project requests for completeness and impact. The resource will be expected to assist the business unit Business Relationship Management (BRM) team in defining new processes, new roles, and/or tools in support of maturing the BRM team capabilities and adopting and implementing agile and scaled agile.
- Project Management Responsibilities:
- General project coordination and management.
- Frequent and open communications with stakeholders and team members, reporting on progress and being open to their feedback.
- Issue identification, tracking and quick resolution. Risks identification, tracking and mitigation planning.
- Ensure the program is progressing as planned.
- BRM Responsibilities:
- Work with BRM team to improve and monitor BRM maturity and to promote Business Process Management capability.
- Identify and support opportunities of BRM process improvements including adoption of scaled agile.
- Assess processes from pre-project ideation through value optimization/tracking - evaluate proposals, build business cases, determine business capability roadmaps, prioritize demand.
- Scaled Agilest certification (from SAFe) required.
- Certified Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) or Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®) certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with different development methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
- 5+ years of experience facilitating development and implementation of business initiatives / projects and the IT Business Relationship Management function
- Scaled Agile
- Business Relationship Management Professional Skills
- Program Management
- Program and Project Management Skill, including issue and risk management
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.