Job Number: 20-06894
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Partners with the Late Development Program Lead (DPL) to lead the Late Development Program Team (DPT) to successfully shape and execute the project and drug development strategies, as well as appropriate lifecycle planning.
- Is accountable for the cross-functional execution of one or two more integrated development plans including management of timelines, cost, quality, and risk mitigation.
- Provides an independent voice to shape the project strategy and drive optimal decisions for the broader portfolio value.
- This position can be assigned to any therapeutic area and work on projects at any stage of development, but the focus for this position will be emphasis in late development (post-Proof of Concept to commercialization).
- Leads project management for one or more DPTS focused on our most complex, and high priority programs. In this capacity, they may provide oversight to other PMs.
- Partners with the Late Development Program Lead (DPL) to foster a high performing team and monitor the health and operating efficiency of the team as a unit
- Leads creation of team norms and operating principles with a focus on cross-functional input and accountability, and robust analysis of vetted options
- Acts as an integrator within the Development Program Team (DPT) and across the enterprise to ensure alignment and connect best practices for programs entering Phase 3 to commercialization.
- Facilitates effective, science-based business decisions including development of scenarios as needed.
- Ensures all decisions are assessed as to their impacts and communicated to stakeholders in a transparent and timely manner
- Highlights interdependencies and downstream impacts of strategic decisions
- Proactively identifies risks and ensures mitigation plans are implemented
- Develops and coordinates resource planning across functions to assure adequate resources are applied to the project
- Advise on governance expectations with focus on cross-functional input and rigorous debate
- Coaches project team members and others to drive excellence and accountability, and develop talent pipeline for DPT membership
- Change Agent for continuous improvement and transformational initiatives
- For projects that are being jointly developed, works closely with a key strategic alliance partner
- Acts a leader in the PM organization to help build cross-portfolio capability by sharing best practices, connecting across the portfolio, and coaching more junior PMs
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Physical sciences or relevant discipline, advanced degree preferred
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated drug development project management experience with 7+ years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Functional experience in BLA/NDA submissions, clinical operations, regulatory affairs, life cycle management etc.
- Breadth of drug development expertise with solid understanding of project interdependencies and disease content to contribute to strategic discussions
- The ideal candidate will have experience with operational study start-up into Registrational / Phase 3 trials with a deep understanding of the necessary steps required for NDA/BLA submissions in the US, EU and Japan for marketing approval.
- Broad range of leadership skills including situational leadership and ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment
- Strong communicator able to integrate and succinctly summarize the various parts of a project and effectively tailor messages to audience incl. senior leaders
- Ability to resolve complex problems and manage difficult stakeholder situations
- Ability to lead the development of critical path analyses and support scenario planning to achieve goals/timelines
- Excellent Project Management Skills drives execution while balancing speed, quality, and cost. PMP certification desirable.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.