Job Number: 20-04606
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The purpose of this role is to ensure compliance to Global Procurement processes through monitoring activity.
- Define and document monitoring process including defining roles and responsibilities working with the Global Process Owner.
- Compliance monitoring could include screening suppliers for sanctioned countries and other blacklists, as also monitoring for self-approved Purchase Orders among other checks.
- This role will require coordinating with each of the Process Managers as also working closely with the Service Delivery team that oversees Operations.
- Develop and document the monitoring process and create training
- Monitor Global Procurement processes in our existing tools and review exceptions
- Perform research in related systems outside of monitoring tool (if necessary)
- If issue identified, escalate per process
- If no issue identified, close the item with appropriate reason code
- Coordinate with various teams (as necessary) to close issues identified
- Generate summary / results and share with Manager on a bi-weekly basis
- Escalate any major risks / issues immediately through the appropriate channels
- Procurement experience preferred - understanding of upstream and downstream processes
- Technical knowledge using Ariba and SAP preferred
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in business-related area)
- Experience in reporting basic metrics and data summary
- 2-3 years work experience preferably in Global Procurement or Finance
- Ability to direct interns and deliver results
- Proven track record of being organized and tracking actions to completion
- Experience working in an agile environment and open to constant change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Procurement, Audit, Finance or relevant experience
- Experience in Procurement technologies (e.g. SAP, Ariba)
- Strong familiarity with navigating analytics tools and understanding data
- Understanding of finance and integration points with Strategy to Pay processes
- Manager experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.