Job Number: 20-03980
Job Number: 20-03980
Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Albany, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- More than seven years of experience working on complex projects with two or more years in a leadership role as a Project Manager
- Minimum of one completed project as project manager implementing a Health and Human Services eligibility system within one of the domains of Medicaid, Public Assistance, SNAP, HEAP, or Child Care.
- Minimum of one project as project manager responsible for managing a budget greater than $50 million.
- At least one project as project manager implementing an integrated eligibility system program, integrating the service offerings of Public Assistance, SNAP, HEAP, and Financial Management into a single integrated eligibility system.
- At least one project as a project manager which is federally funded requiring project management activities to conform to federal requirements prior to project implementation, e.g., testing, deployment and pilot requirements and federal program specific requirements.
- At least five years of experience in active management of resource loaded Project Schedules and resource assignments using Microsoft Project.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least nine years of experience implementing projects utilizing industry standard system development life cycle methodologies.
- At least three years' experience managing projects with 3rd party vendor deliverables on projects.
- Prior working experience with Microsoft Project Online/Server on one project or more.
- Current PMP or project management certification through Project Management Institute
- At least 2 years prior experience in solicitation, documentation, and validation of business requirements, and participation in the translation of those requirements into system design features.
- At least 1-year prior experience in the creation, execution and tracking of system Functional and User Acceptance Testing activities
- Provide leadership and oversight to other IES project managers and execute on the overall mission and vision of the IES program from a project management perspective.
- Defining and managing project scope, schedule and budget, managing project schedule and budget variances, and providing implementation alternatives to mitigate project risk related to scope, schedule and budget.
- Proactively identify, assess and mitigate project risks across the project stakeholder community.
- Follow the IES established change control process;
- Managing project teams following the systems development life cycle including the business requirements definition, technical design, code development, system testing including unit, system, performance, etc., deployment and rollout including training and pilot implementations.
- Managing all aspects of the project including risk, issues, communication plan, decisions, actions, and project interdependencies.
- Managing resources in a matrix management organization and collaborate with senior management on resource allocations based on project priorities.
- Lead project groups within the IES Program and across stakeholder groups.
- Facilitate meetings clarifying business and technical requirements and decision making.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders including project team members, state agencies, and Social Service Districts ensuring project objectives are understood and roles and responsibilities are well defined.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.