Job Number: 20-00128
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Solid PM Skills and credentials
- Background in HR
- Solid skills for building relationships virtually
- Flexibility and adapting to a very rapid pace, sudden changes is important
- Facilitate weekly team meeting amongst SMEs and project stakeholders, identifying risks and mitigation strategies
- Partner / collaborate with Project Sponsor and Business lead to ensure project is successful
- Continue to refine a high-level roadmap and timeline for CWC work streams and integrations
- Develop, maintain and oversee a detailed project work plan including start and finish dates, roles and responsibilities, inter-dependencies (both within and outside of the CWC project effort)
- Track progress against work plan, and work with project SMEs and stakeholders to drive project forward to successfully meet project objectives.
- Monitor tasks and deliverables to support delivery on time, within budget and with high quality
- Develop weekly status reports, using the standard HR PMO status template, and report out project health, accomplishments, key milestones, issues and risks in various meetings (Portfolio Steering Committee, Executive Steering Committee, etc.), as needed
- Raise risks, resource needs and barriers and develop solutions
- Partner with the HR PMO, Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and IT to ensure dependencies are uncovered, and all relevant parties are kept informed
- Develop and deliver project management templates and leadership briefings, as needed
- Track and monitor project budget, including the use of Planview, Power BI and budget templates
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.