Job Number: 19-12264
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for managing key strategic projects and programs aimed at achieving organizational and state-wide clean energy goals.
- Develops, and implements renewable energy, energy storage, and smart grid programs at energy services customer sites throughout the New Yok State.
- Manage development and implementation of key projects in the clean energy space (solar PV, battery storage and additional renewables) within the Renewables Program
- Act as liaison between management team and project stakeholders for implantation of new projects
- Leverage in-house expertise with industry knowledge and experience to provide solutions to core business and its customers
- Develop proposals on a project and program basis for customer and coordinate cross-project activities
- Manage qualified renewable energy vendors for customers through advisory services
- Build relationships with customers as the lead representative on projects
- Review economic impact analysis for projects, and economic pro-forma analyses of renewable energy projects to measure energy savings
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and other partners in evaluating technical and economic merit of each customer project
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the renewable energy and storage space
- Exceptional communication skills including business writing and oral presentation abilities
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of the energy industry
- Results driven, with a high degree of motivation, flexibility, and reliability
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and external organizations from various cultural backgrounds and diverse personality types
- Ability to interact directly and independently with management of external organizations as well government customers
- Ability to write technical and managerial level reports in a format understood by all levels of management
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management, Engineering or the equivalent (e.g. Physics)
- Minimum of 5 years of business-relevant work experience, or 3 years of experience in energy program development and project management
- Job reports to the Senior Manager Customer Business Development
- Advanced degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.