Job Number: 19-12202
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Project Manager for our client in Bannockburn, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This Project Manager position provides business and technical leadership for one or more Pharmaceutical Solution Development projects within the Franchise, leading project teams through the identification, justification, prioritization, initiation, development and implementation processes.
- They will collaborate with the appropriate functional teams and Sr. PMO personnel to develop and negotiate contracts.
- This person will ensure communications occur with stakeholders and partners both internal and external.
- They will participate in organizational issue resolution.
- The Project Manager will lead the formation of the core team and its ability to deliver the project.
- The Pharmaceutical development team includes the Formulation, Analytical, Process,
- Sterility Assurance, Life Science, Purchasing, Quality and Manufacturing functions.
- Project Managers will lead the core team to define the milestones to achieve the launch date commitments and identify issues and risks associated with those plans.
- This person will lead their team in the utilization of product lifecycle management processes.
- Project managers also lead their teams in financial analysis including market research, cash flow, and capital and project costs.
- The incumbent will perform other duties assigned. Accountable for core team performance, project schedule and execution, budget commitments and spend Leads team in defining project strategies, developing goals, and ensures project scope is defined and controlled.
- Continuously interacts with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and leads core team in the proactive management of risk response strategies.
- Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes.
- Leads core team to identify and implement continuous improvement.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Business acumen competent application of Vital Behaviors and Leadership.
- Essentials Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory or Clinical Practices and Product Development Process requirements Demonstrated competencies in all aspects of Project management
- ITSM experience at an Enterprise level is highly recommended as is previous Integration experience
- Experience running Agile projects
- Prior IT Project Management experience
- Vendor relation management experience
- Previous Validation experience
- Bachelors or equivalent plus 5 years project management experience in Pharmaceutical Solutions Development
- Ability to develop others PMI or IPMA or equivalent certification desired
- Microsoft Office proficiency financial tool familiarity (i.e., Cognos, Prime)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.