JobDiva # 19-11981
JobDiva # 19-11981
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The project manager will be responsible for leading capital projects for a growing Biopharmaceutical company.
- The role includes managing a diverse portfolio of strategic capital projects, such as equipment and capacity upgrades, facility renovations, and infrastructure upgrades to support the development and launch of a rich pipeline of biologics products.
- The individual will have frequent exposure to senior management as they execute projects that shape our overall strategy and transform our site into a best-in-class Biopharmaceutical facility.
- Project execution will focus on safety, schedule, and budget adherence in addition to complying with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations, and codes.
- Responsible for project management of capital projects in a GMP environment.
- Design and manage several facilities and process related capital projects (HVAC and utilities projects; biologics cell culture and purification upgrades; cryogenic storage capacity projects; laboratory and building infrastructure renovations; etc.) simultaneously to meet client's requirements.
- Seek innovative and Client approaches for project management, design, and construction management.
- Coordinate projects with site Maintenance, Calibration, Validation, Automation, and Facilities Departments from project initiation to closure to ensure all systems are designed, constructed, and documented properly.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.