Job Number: 19-10726
Job Number: 19-10726
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Contribute to the development and deployment of standard PMO best practices
- Facilitate the charter intake process for new P1 projects, ensuring timely alignment and stakeholder endorsement
- Ensure monthly PMO PPM updates are completed on schedule and follow agreed reporting convention
- Facilitate change controls for active P1 projects, ensuring alignment with agreed processes / governance
- Support the consolidation of the monthly PMO metrics suite and evaluate trends to identify opportunities
- Support business governance forums as required (Functional leadership Team reviews etc.)
- Ensure PMO processes are being executed according to the PMO Playbook
- Provide training / guidance / support to PMO team members, including onboarding of new members
- Support the Portfolio Planning and Prioritization process
- Facilitate adoption of an effective resource management solution
- Additional activities as required, to improve project execution discipline
- Degree (Minimum) in Science, Technical discipline or Supply Chain
- PMP certification highly desirable
- 5+ years experience in project management
- Previous experience within a BioPharma PMO desired
- Proficiency with project management and Microsoft tools, e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and business acumen
- Ability to work independently to achieve results and exercise influence across a global matrix organization
- Experience in the dynamics of program/project management involving cross-functional, multi-site teams
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Expected Behaviors:
- Passion - Pursue excellence to help patients prevail.
- Innovation - Embrace new ideas.
- Speed - Act with urgency and agility.
- Accountability - Own our outcomes and the outcomes of others.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary