Job Number: 19-07667
Job Number: 19-07667
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The role of Project Manager of Worldwide Commercial Skills and Capabilities is to manage the training projects across the team, supporting WW and US Leadership Development, WW and US Account Management, WW and US Selling Skills and Value, Access and Payment Training leads.
- Schedules meetings and manages all related logistics- conference rooms, AV checks, Skype
- Prepares agendas and materials for meetings in alignment with the WW Commercial Skills and Capabilities Team needs. Follows up on action items from meeting to meeting
- Takes meeting notes and distributes follow-up notes/documents to meeting attendees
- Manages project-related work with vendor partners
- Project timelines – creation and management of
- Project status reports – development and distribution
- Project dashboards – creation and management of
- Operations dashboard – updates regularly
- PReP process/routing of project documents/materials in Mercury Next Gen
- PReP/content expiry
- Globe/upload of final project deliverables
- Metrics tabulations/summaries for Level 1 & 2 surveys and dashboards
- SharePoint – organization and final document postings - coordinate w/ Learning Technologies; archiving and consolidating files
- Manages Team communication on Yammer
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with key areas within the worldwide and US organization: IT, operations, legal, sales and marketing.
- Strong knowledge of applications such as, ONYX, Mercury, GLOBE, SharePoint 13, Pedagogue, Success Factors is preferred
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong consultative skills to achieve impact, influence outcomes and maximize effective communication to ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in complex, fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to achieve results in multiple projects.
- Demonstrated detail orientation and consistent follow-up to achieve project goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, broad scope, complex learning initiatives using both internal and external resources
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization
- History of successful project leadership requiring coordination of cross-team resources and persistence to accomplish goal
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to measure the performance of online efforts, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at establishing working relationships with peers and sharing knowledge with team members
- Strong communication skills--experience in communicating to senior management
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience interacting on a collaborative team and working directly with stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in managing learning content
- Four year Bachelor’s degree required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary