Job Number: 19-06854
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for projects
- Manages and maintains technical and project documentation
- Senior level PM who has managed migration projects in the past.
- Does not have to experience with finance systems listed but needs to have an understanding of what’s involved in a successful migration and what needs to be done to carry out a successful go-live.
- Good people skills, good listener, take initiative and push to get things done
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary