Job Number: 19-06457
Job Number: 19-06457
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for managing QMS project timelines in dynamic environment that will require flexibility and evaluation of ambiguous requirements
- Maintains project baselining and monthly project tracking and reporting of status risks in the Client PPM Tool.
- Manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders.
- Serve as a pro-active problem solver and help identify, document, resolve or escalate major risks and issues.
- Leading complicated technical projects in the Biopharmaceutical industry (not an IT project management).
- Contributes to planning, executing, controlling, and closing of projects to ensure projects are delivered to scope and timing, cost and objectives.
- Ensures objectives and project benefits are identifiable, measurable, and realized.
- Monitors and tracks project progress against project plans.
- Manages risk tracking, mitigation and communication.
- Organization: Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various functions, and organize complex information.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and mitigation as part of decision making.
- Critical Thinking: Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems and issues.
- Proactive Approach: Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attitude and Teamwork: Projects confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
- Problem Sensitivity: Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Recognizes there is a problem and escalates or informs the resources who can address the problem.
- Passion - Pursue excellence to help patients prevail.
- Innovation - Embrace new ideas.
- Speed - Act with urgency and agility.
- Accountability - Own our outcomes and the outcomes of others
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Antonette Dizon | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary