JobDiva # 19-03855
JobDiva # 19-03855
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Positon Overview: Seeking a Program Manager to coordinate IT staff deploying an Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) at an Electric Utility.
- Responsible for coordination the activities of various Information Technology teams executing a SCADA application rollout at an Electric Utility.
- With guidance from the lead project manager conduct kick-off meetings with other staff as needed, manage milestones, resources, deliverables; identify, assign, and schedule all required staff, solutions, and other resources
- Coordinate disparate team members who are not necessarily 100% assigned to the project, and propose resolutions that will mitigate risks to the project and the competing priorities.
- Outline the each party's responsibilities and mutual commitment to contribute adequate resources to follow the project plan.
- Lead critical communications providing project timelines, staffing, budgets, and progress using task management tools (primarily UMT360), based on the audience. This will include providing timely updates on the status of projects to a cross-functional audience.
- Prepare all required communication for the project to ensure all stakeholders are always informed of decisions, timelines, process changes, etc.
- Experience managing Information Technology projects in a large organization (1,000+ employees)
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management.
- Previous experience deploying/maintaining SCADA applications.
- Previous experience managing Information Technology projects in electric/gas/water utilities or large manufacturing company.
- Ability to influence and lead others both within and external to the technology organization
- Agile mindset but are not wedded to one particular type of methodology for completing projects.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- PMI or other related certification.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary