Job Number: 19-03961
Job Number: 19-03961
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The position is part of the operations of the Digital Factory and will report the Operations Manager of the Digital Factory.
- Knowledge of Financial analysis – Experience managing and tracking budgets, preparing reports that are actionable and help make decisions
- Ability to manage talent topics such as recruiting, onboarding, managing relationships with vendors, and drive other HR processes
- Drive the overall operations for Digital Factory to build high performing teams
- Manage time boxed topics such as external communication and change management for the Digital factory
- Experience with or interested in learning Design thinking and Agile ways of working
- Skills & Requirements
- Track record of taking initiative and ownership to drive priorities.
- Hands-on and self-starter mindset to get things done.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude with a desire to learn
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task across topics and prioritize effectively
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a start-up like set up along with the ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and ppt
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
- Experience with recruiting and talent
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary