Job Number: 19-04385
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Schedules meetings and manages all related logistics- conference rooms, AV checks, Skype
- Prepares agendas and materials for meetings in alignment with the WW Commercial Skills and Capabilities Team needs. Follows up on action items from meeting to meeting
- Takes meeting notes and distributes follow-up notes/documents to meeting attendees
- Manages project-related work with vendor partners
- Project timelines – creation and management of
- Project status reports – development and distribution
- Project dashboards – creation and management of
- Operations dashboard – updates regularly
- PReP process/routing of project documents/materials in Mercury Next Gen
- PReP/content expiry
- Globe/upload of final project deliverables
- Metrics tabulations/summaries for Level 1 & 2 surveys and dashboards
- SharePoint – organization and final document postings - coordinate w/ Learning Technologies; archiving and consolidating files
- Manages Team communication on Yammer
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with key areas within the worldwide and US organization: IT, operations, legal, sales and marketing.
- Strong knowledge of applications such as, ONYX, Mercury, GLOBE, SharePoint 13, Pedagogue, Success Factors is preferred
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Strong consultative skills to achieve impact, influence outcomes and maximize effective communication to ensure deadlines are met.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in complex, fast paced environment with competing priorities.
¿ Consistently demonstrates the ability to achieve results in multiple projects.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary