Medical Communications Execution Specialist
Job Number: 19-03201
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Defines and implements operating model and processes to ensure transparent and efficient publication planning, metric driven execution for review cycles and communication of Publications and Scientific Content
- Continuously challenges operational model assumptions to improve efficiencies and identify pressures/constraints and future risks offering alternative strategies. Quickly escalates barriers to successful execution to Medical Communications Execution Lead
- Leads integrated, portfolio (cross-asset/indication) activities at prioritized domestic & international medical congresses ensuring efficiencies and flawless execution of scientific presentations
- Proactively anticipates challenges, articulating effective and realistic contingency plans. Serves as the Publications congress execution lead on cross-functional congress planning teams
- Develops proactive, cross-functional portfolio publication-related metrics and reports
- Utilizes a variety of project management tools (Datavision) and financial systems (RPM/SAP) to ensure projects are delivered on required timelines/budgets
- Maintains core publication stakeholder distribution lists and ensures these are up to date
- With supervision from a Medical Communications Execution Lead, optimizes strategic outsource
- partnerships including evaluating Agency performance and leading RFP initiatives for successful on-boarding and integration of new Agency partners for Publications and Content
- Continually assesses financial health of Publications and Content budget by evaluating committed/projected spends and adjusting budget allocation as needed
- Partners with Publication/Content Leads to understand the book of work and how it will be delivered within established budget.
- Maintains budget and projections in financial management systems, serving as the point of contact between Finance, Project Management and Agency, ensuring ongoing transparency into spend. Accountable for ensuring April/September projections and year-end financial discussions, reconciliations and Service Order close outs are completed within the required timelines
- Oversees annual Publication/Content Strategy Planning and Budget preparations ensuring clarity in timelines, deliverables and anticipating potential barriers to successful execution
- Collaborates across Medical Communications Execution Leads to identify efficiencies and to implement best practices
- BS in health-science related field with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical or related healthcare industry; Medical Communications agency experience beneficial
- Experience with change leadership and demonstrated success in leading a cross- functional matrix team with excellent organizational, written & oral communication, facilitation, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven experience effectively managing timelines and identifying resource needs and constraints and implementing strategies to meet changing needs/ requirements
- Track record of success in leading complex projects. Demonstrated strong project management skills; Project management certification (PMP) a plus
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors and influencing without authority
- Experience managing project and portfolio budgets
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary