Job Number: 19-03409
Job Number: 19-03409
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will report directly to the Head of Innovative Medicines Development, or designee. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of a Quality lead, Manage / Administer tracking of all CAPAs for IMD, including the provision of metrics reports as required.
- Understand and work within the specifications of the QMS for CAPA follow-up and tracking. Raise issues when delay or other follow-up by business leads is delinquent.
- Assist the Quality lead where assigned to follow-up with other Quality-related activities, such as review of CAPA responses for clarity.
- Participate in preparation of training materials, tracking and training provision to IM staff as needed and directed by the Quality Lead.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Quality Management or Life Sciences is preferred
- At least 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Robust understanding of the drug development process and clinical operations, cGCP procedures and Quality Compliance as well as experience in CRO and clinical audits and health authority inspections, root cause analyses and mitigation strategies as well as Corrective Actions Preventive Actions and Quality Management systems is desirable
- Good communication skills with a proven ability to effectively engage and manage key internal cross-functional stakeholders as well as external stakeholders (including Health Authorities)
- Good presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to timely resolve conflict in a constructive manner
- Experience in Project Management is a plus. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure timely, on-budget execution of tasks
- Attention to detail with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- The candidate will demonstrate the ability to adopt a biopharma enterprise-wide and entrepreneurial mindset, to act with speed, accountability and integrity, and to have fun along the way.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary