Job Number: 19-02479
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A Project Manager supporting Commercial projects associated with the commercialization of biomarkers.
- The incumbent would utilize a variety of project management skills and tools to provide oversight and management of the commercial Biomarker book of work from project requests through triage and approval.
- Responsibilities include communicating project approvals and prioritization, in collaboration with the Biomarker Leadership Team, to the oncology community.
- The Project Manager works closely with the Biomarker Leads to ensure complete and accurate project budgets and consistent methodology is utilized for tracking.
- The Project Manager ensures optimal execution against the planned spend and works with finance and biomarker leads to develop and maintain the overall project budget.
- This person would maintain project timelines captured in the book of work and is responsible for communicating changes to the approved plan.
- He or she will work closely with the cross functional team, and other Leaders within the organization.
- Additional responsibilities may include work on budget, developing tools and technology for effective reporting and other ad hoc initiatives within the organization.
- Manage cross functional WW Biomarkers Team Budget
- Collaborate with internal & external partner(s) to develop, implement, and track: Launch readiness plans, and Customer training programs
- Provide product and project management support to drive commercial launch execution & activities
- Develop and track project schedule and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Assist in KOL engagement plans, Advisory Board management and Congress Management
- Facilitate cross-functional, cross-matrixed team meetings and work sessions
- Support the development of marketing materials and ensure timely approval of materials in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Support development of presentation materials for key communications and meetings
- Strong relationship builder: encourages a collaborative approach with departmental team members
- This position requires an understanding efficient resource utilization in a multi-project environment.
- In addition, familiarity with drug development, biomarkers and excellent oral and written skills is desirable.
- Excellent project and time management skills; operates effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to track and absorb all Client corporate, product branding, Legal, and Promotion Compliance guidelines and ensure directives are followed on assigned brand(s).
- Proficient in Budget Management, MS Excel, and Power Point
- Leverages knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative, and production processes to facilitate effective communication via Power Point
- Scientific background, MBA
- Bachelor’s degree in Scientific, Marketing, Communications, Consultant or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years of extensive cross matrix team, project management and working in a WW environment.
- Familiarity with both MAC and PC platforms, MS Excel, and Power Point, improving presentations and designing Excel project management dashboards
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary