Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Managing the overall timelines to ensure project success for Knection
- Organizing, attending, and scheduling meetings for multiple team work streams
- Identifying cross work stream dependencies
- Facilitating meetings with Client and the Vendor
- Recording and tracking action items to completion
- Monitoring deliverables
- Raising awareness of risk to project success
- Facilitating the development and execution change plans
- Developing plans for rollout and adoption to new user groups
- Drafting and distributing communications and training to coincide with system releases
- Providing user feedback to project team to drive prioritization of future system
- Preparing information to support town halls, leadership events, team recognition events, and general communications
- Ability to learn new technologies for the purposes of managing the Knection project
- Ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders and to deliver a consolidated change plan
- Ability to build strong relationships, strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management experience to stay on schedule and coordinate change management plans with system releases
- Experience working directly with customers, team members, technical experts, and professional staff
- Ability to function in fast-paced, deliverable driven environment and track activities that are taking place across multiple work-streams
- Previous experience with creation of training materials is a valued differentiator amongst candidates
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Richard David at Richard.David@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary