Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agree upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality
- Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements
- Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense)
- Creates and manages work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled project plan
- Manages and supervises project team resources
- Develops critical path analysis for project implementation
- Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs)
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes
- Manages project issues and risks through std issue/risk process
- Communication to stakeholders
- Ensures compliance with required controls
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000
- Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement
- PMP, or equivalent certification, required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please send your updated resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary