Project Manager (Veeva CRM)
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager (Veeva CRM) for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Global Field Force Management Lead and Business Partner responsible for managing field force applications under different business units and supporting cross-functional activities related to Sales Alignment, CRM Operations, technology platforms, internal collaborations, reporting and analytics platforms & vendor projects to ensure success of field operations.
- Role will be also directly working with other regions like Latin America and Canada leads to ensure rationalized and harmonized technology platform and business processes.
- Lead, plan and deliver new strategic capabilities that create tangible business value with well-articulated and evidenced business outcomes
- Responsible for daily operations of CRM operations and support activities across multiple business units
- Responsible for planning, supporting and monitoring of Field Force alignments, changes & additions within toolset
- Work as the primary interface between the Business and Technology in order to analyze and validate published Business Requirements and turn them into functional solutions
- Collaborate with multiple regional and global teams to ensure harmonization of Global/Local Release Management of technology solution
- Establish strong working relationship with senior business leaders in Sales & Marketing domains to map out roadmap and align with portfolio planning
- Work closely with strategic partners, providing the leadership necessary to synchronize business and IT processes and ensure compliance with Client policies and procedures
- Work closely with functional managers to discuss their business needs and explore possible solutions with them depending on current and future needs
- Lead and work closely with matrix teams from Client, Business Partner and external vendors to ensure a smooth execution of programs, project and support activities
- Manage, develop and coach a team of Operational Analysts to ensure smooth running of operations and ensure field facing applications meet and exceed field strategies
- Manage a team of regional and global testers to plan and execute on CRM Release Management
- Participate as a contributing member to the NACC Leadership Team, with indirect reporting relationship to the Executive Director & Site Head, North America Capability Center
- Manage vendor contract and Service Order renewals & develop policies for budget monitoring & control. Also oversee operational expense budget for the Operations team at the NACC
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Overall 10-15 years in Information Technology with 8-10 years of pharmaceutical experience or other relevant CRM and Field Force processes
- Demonstrated experience in Sales & Marketing CRM systems specifically Veeva, Prolifiq, ZS etc.
- Background in Help Desk and Service Desk domains and end to end process is very desirable
- Strong written and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with a broad matrix team and ability to influence others and achieve results
- Excellent business and transaction processing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good leadership and decision making skills, with the ability to influence others
- Proven strong client management skills particularly with senior level
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, complex initiatives and conflicting priorities
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.