Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager - Testing & Development for our client in Bronx, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
This is a 1+ year contract.
- The objective of the Gas Central project is to implement an end-to-end, integrated work and asset management technology solution to enable Client's Gas Operations to plan, schedule, record, manage, and report on their day-to-day operation and preventive/planned maintenance activities.
- The solution will also provide complete, traceable, and verifiable attribute information for all gas carrying assets.
- The technology selected for implementation is CGI's ARM (Asset and Resource Management) suite.
- To achieve a best in class solution the project objective also includes implementing a mobility platform that will seamlessly integrate with the ARM suite.
- Manage the effort associated with developing and testing integrations and legacy system changes to be delivered as part of the Gas Central project.
- The role will involve collaborating with the project team and numerous stakeholders to coordinate the development and testing required to meet the project objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people and people management skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a cross functional environment
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Ability to understand, communicate, and analyze requirements
- Ability to identify gaps in requirements
- Solid knowledge of software testing approaches and methodologies
- Proficient at creating test plans and scenarios
- Familiarity with IBM's Rational Quality Manager tool for defect and test management
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience managing testing and development teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience as test lead with complex, enterprise-level technology implementations
- Experience as test lead with one or more technology implementations at a utility company or companies
If you are interested, you may contact Anne at 201-375-9082 and send your updated resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.