Project Manager - Project Manager - III Project Manager - III
Project Manager – III
Job Number: 22-00409
Job Number: 22-00409
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager – III for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Marketing Enablement Center is comprised of collaborative, problem solvers who manage the processes, marketing technology, data and creative production required to enable and deliver marketing programs.
- Within the Marketing Enablement Center exists the Marketing Program Management practice which is responsible for project oversight and management across the marketing organization.
- We are looking for a consultant Project Manager to a large marketing program with multiple, complex workstreams.
- This position requires a team member who demonstrates command of project scope, measured outcomes, project plans, risks, and dependencies proactively engaging with team members to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Experienced project manager with high attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple workstreams at the same time with cross-functional teams, resulting in on-time, on-budget delivery and a teamwide sense of accomplishment
- Drive work across multiple complex workstreams with ability to identify and manage risks, problem solve, and identify alternative paths.
- Demonstrate a hybrid of business, technical, and data acumen
- Based on command of project vision, scope, and understanding of budget and KPIs, hold a "seat at the table and proactively drive towards accurate completion of project milestones
- Responsible for providing project management services and driving execution by building and motivating cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables are produced on time, with quality results, that incorporate stakeholder feedback.
- Collaborate, influence, and negotiate with Marketing leaders, Technology teams, external vendors, and stakeholders to drive outcomes that achieve Marketing's objectives across a portfolio of projects.
- Responsible for directly driving the following activities for several workstreams:
- Define, sequence, schedule, and resource activities required to implement project deliverables. Develop project plans, identify and mitigate risks, and manage dependencies.
- Develop integrated project plans including all interdependencies and oversee the day-to-day activities.
- Ensure the right work is being done at the right time, predict downstream impact of how activities are sequenced, and identify when escalation is required.
- Identify, document, manage, escalate, and resolve risks, issues, and scope changes with project teams and stakeholders; ensure commitment to timelines and objectives.
- Use company standard frameworks and documentation that assist business owners and senior leaders in understanding project scope, sequencing decisions, and how project decisions impact KPIs/metrics, business cases, and goals.
- Project management of large, complex projects involving multiple stakeholders with on-time, on-budget delivery bringing clear collaboration and communications skills
- Stakeholder management 1:1, with groups and through broader enterprise communications
- Ability to bring people together to solve common challenges
- System/process-oriented problem solver, ability to manage multiple initiatives and balance the need to work strategically and hands-on
- Strong verbal and written communications combined with technical acumen
- Self-starter, comfortable with navigating ambiguity, and passionate about driving change
- Influencer, negotiator and consulting skills
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to create structure, set pace to drive and manage project activities, and establish governance processes
- Drive and guide project teams to make decisions and alternative paths forward, especially in periods of ambiguity
- Ability to pivot team direction as needed and see connectivity and dependencies across related projects
- Ability to manage stakeholder engagement and appropriately set expectations
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience must include managing large scale projects
- Experience must include working in a scaled agile delivery framework (SAFe)
- Marketing experience, a plus
- Business project management background required (this is not a scrum master/technology role)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.