Project Manager - Project Leader - III Project Leader - III
Project Leader – III
Job Number: 22-00077
Job Number: 22-00077
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Project Leader – III for our client in remotely.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manager would like this candidate to have more technical skills. Salesforce knowledge would be beneficial, but the IT degree or experience with integrations (system to system) would be the best candidate for the new position.
- We are looking for a Salesforce Product Owner who will be responsible for defining, prioritizing, and managing the product backlog for scrum teams.
- The PO is a member of the Product Management team and will partner with the IT Product Manager and Business Experience Owners to understand their priorities and vision for the near-term and long-term roadmap, translating those priorities into features and user stories.
- The Producer owner will build artifacts and the backlog for the purpose of sharing a product increment vision with the scrum team, and validating the acceptance criteria through product demonstrations.
- The PO is accountable for the scrum team's ability to deliver business value throughout each sprint and PI (Product Increment).
- This is a hands-on position which requires the individual to collaborate with Architects, Data Modelers, Test Engineers, and DevOps Engineers on a daily basis.
- Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce.com capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities.
- Candidates should be able to design sales cloud, reporting, data migration mapping, and business processes that align and take advantage of the Salesforce.com capabilities.
- Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements in discovery and design sessions, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements and align with the business strategy.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.