Project Manager - PMO
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager - PMO for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Project Manager will report to the Sr. Manager of IT PMO. He/She will be responsible to deliver multiple strategic projects deemed required by Client business units. The Project Manager will have proven full project life cycle experience in the planning, management and delivery of medium and large size projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Provide project status materials at regular intervals
- Review project work and deliverables throughout all phases
May assist through, implementation, deployment, documentation, user training, testing, and go-live.
- May be called on to fulfill business analyst responsibilities. This may include documenting business process, developing project documentation utilizing user workshops, identifying and documenting business requirements, creating test cases, developing training materials.
- Candidate will work under PMO direction
- Understanding of various Project Management methodologies (PMI, Agile, Waterfall etc.)
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven facilitator of process, requirements and change management for complex projects
- An understanding of technical concepts, principles and terminology and to clearly state and summarize technical information.
- Self-motivated and well-organized with a positive attitude towards challenges and the ability to set and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm to participate or lead in a team based culture across multiple NY geographies to meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and experience using the basic Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Willingness to occasionally travel within NY state for periodic meetings if required
- Electric Utility experiences a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the fields of Computer Science, Business or Project Management
- PMP certification required; other PM certifications a plus
- Monday through Friday, 7.5 hour work day with .5 hour unpaid lunch
- Paid for time worked only; there are no paid holidays, vacation or sick days
- Overtime is not permitted unless authorized in advanced
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact William Perry at email@example.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.