Project Manager (IT)
Project Manager (IT)
Job Number: 20-02702
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager (IT) for our client in Durham, NC.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This IT Project Manager will oversee the execution of Contact Center projects, is responsible to ensure the business requirements are met, and follows a company specific SDLC and will utilize agile practices.
- The position requires strong domain expertise, collaboration, communication, leadership, and change management skills as well as experience driving Salesforce.com to Genesys PureConnect integrations, call center infrastructure, and system automation.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors through the execution of projects in the Contact Center Technology Space
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, while tracking the same throughout the course of the project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to manage project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other team members
- Proven working experience in project management using both agile and waterfall to achieve goals
- Experience implementing Genesys PureConnect (or similar) omni-channel solutions in customer support, call center, and or other large scale service organizations
- Experience implementing call center automation projects including voicebots, chatbots, and task automation
- Experience with both application development and infrastructure projects required
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) credentials preferred
- MS or MBA preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Sta Juana
Chris Sta Juana | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.