Project Manager III
Project Manager III
Job Number: 21-13299
Job Number: 21-13299
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager III for our client in Waltham, MA.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ensure NE Electric complex projects adhere to the Complex Capital Delivery process for the timely creation and approval of the Project Execution Plan which includes preliminary engineering, baseline schedule, detailed cost estimate, risk profile and resource strategy.
- Assemble cross functional project team to establish development and design requirements, milestones and affordability ceilings while driving adherence of the frameworks, policies, procedures, controls and reporting necessary to drive an efficient and effective approach to project development that optimizes the success of NE Electric complex capital project delivery.
- Facilitate NE Electric complex projects to ensure that they continue to be appropriately assessed, developed, planned, resourced and scheduled in a timely and cost effective manner in order to ensure best value for Client.
- Inspire and deliver new ways of working collaboratively within the business; driving efficiency and performance excellence as well as matrix working with and through functions and processes to ensure maximum value and achievement of long term challenges.
- Review project reports and performance metrics in order to monitor progress according to plan, guide the resolution of any major issues and provide timely updates to senior management.
- Facilitate and encourage the introduction of new technologies and innovative solutions to improve the delivery of NE Electric complex capital projects safely, on time, and in accordance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with SHE in order to identify and respond appropriately to any potential hazards, incidents or circumstances that impact the safety, well being and working environment of any complex construction projects within own jurisdiction.
- 3 - 5 years experience in electric power transmission or distribution operation/planning, generation interconnection, project management, project finance, utility construction or equivalent relevant experience.
- A Bachelor's degree required in an engineering discipline and/or significant relevant project management, engineering and construction experience in all aspects of utility electric construction operations.
- Experience with electric transmission, generation interconnection or renewable generation development preferred.
- Master's degree in engineering/finance discipline, MBA or relevant equivalent preferred.
- Experience in direct project development including milestone management, resourcing, affordability, risk management, reporting and possess, collaborative style and a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity, transparency to internal and external stakeholders and ability to interact with company personnel, contractors, regulatory representatives, and town/city officials in a positive collaborative manner.
- Knowledge of Electric power system operations, engineering, environmental, project finance, and familiarity with legal, purchasing, and utility accounting regulations.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints.
- Bottom-line oriented, budget conscious, metric/measurement driven. Ability to form and lead project teams in a matrix organization and comfortable with fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly with high degree of integrity and accountability.
- Strong skills in: electric power systems, project management, stakeholder engagement, presentation, interpersonal, oral & written communication, critical analysis and capable of clear communication with project team and higher management, and gaining support and commitment from a wider operational group.
- Valid driver's license with a safe driving history required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.