Project Manager III
Project Manager III
Job Number: 20-09332
Job Number: 20-09332
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager III for our client.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Program Manager (PM) will support the Global Oncology Medical Content & Education Directors (CEDs) and the Global Field Medical Excellence (GFME) function with overall program / project management, including oversight of development, implementation and facilitation of CED & GFME activities and tracking progress of key Oncology CED & GFME plan deliverables, vendor and cross-alliance management, and other projects as assigned.
- The Program Manager will accurately track asset level and cross-alliance activities and identify and raise any risks / opportunities within the deliverables.
- This includes support of project schedules, process development and budgets, tracking, status reporting, project communication, information gathering, coordination and facilitation of meetings, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks to resources.
- The Program Manager will plan and manage projects or sub-projects under the general direction of a CED team member and the GFME lead.
- The Project Manager is also responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of key reports/dashboards.
- Support the development, maintenance and monitoring of CED and GFME project plans, including project tracking for specific content and training tactics at asset level across entire portfolio for US and Global deliverables (including project schedules / timelines, budgets, vendor management, and plans for project quality, resources, communications and risks)
- Support the creation and development of new, innovative tools (e.g. Data Visualization US and ex-US roll out, MST Newsletters, Asset infographics) across all assets, GFME stakeholder profiling and engagement planning tool
- Maintaining all key documents and user access in a shared platform (e.g. OneDrive/Teams/Sharepoint)
- Support of the Content Management Approval Platform & Portal once completed, including set-up and maintenance of portals across TAs for CEd deliverables, manage the global medical review process, and leverage CEd platform capabilities for relevant GFME materials (and manage other communication channels in partnership with GFME lead).
- Support the US medical review committee (MRC) process across all assets
- Responsible for maintaining TA-specific and GFME dashboards including analytics on tool usage/reach, training attendance and feedback
- Support various Medical Excellence deliverables (strategy planning, operating plan),
- Support the preparation of metrics, status reports and presentation development for internal stakeholders, coordination and facilitation of meetings, process improvement intiatives, and retrieving and storing copyright permissions for certain figures, graphs and images as required.
- Support GFME lead with curation of content / building of skills training library; work with GFME and FM country medical leads on implementation of large-scale Field Medical skills trainings and workshops
- Facilitate and optimize synergies between CEd, GFME and country teams
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry or related fields
- Experience in medical affairs programs is required
- Experience in global work environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- Understanding and adherence to Project Management methodologies and Principles
- Proven track record for implementing projects of strategic importance on time and within budget
- Capable of working independently on multiple projects with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines with good judgement
- Identifies, analyzes and communicates problems, issues and opportunities, ability to escalate as appropriate
- Experience in business analytic tools and software
- Strong problem solving and follow-through capabilities
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented
- Ability to operate effectively in a heavily matrixed organization, with experience managing global projects with team members in multiple locations
- Build effective relationships to influence without authority
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; fluent and able to influence others in spoken and written English
- Flexibility, the ability to adapt to changing project scope and direction
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Mastery of Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary