Project Manager III
Project Manager III
JobDiva # 20-06937
JobDiva # 20-06937
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager III for our client in Waltham, MA.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- To lead a specific portfolio of projects and/or project team within Customer: Contact center (AIMS including IVR) domain by securing and managing project resources to ensure that projects are completed to stakeholder requirements, within budget and with minimal operational disruption.
- At the higher level directs and coordinates all project or program activities including project design, management, and review within one area or of one type across the organization to ensure major project activities are completed on time and within budget.
- Monitor and control allocated project resources, maintaining financial and progress forecasting in order to ensure projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget.
- Implement project tracking mechanisms to be able to provide timely and concise updates on project progress to senior management and key stakeholders highlighting areas of risk and capturing key decisions.
- Assist in identifying potential conflicts in use of resources and other project scheduling issues and propose solutions and corrective actions to overcome the obstacles.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders such as consultants, procurement, and the business teams in order to share best practice, identify potential new projects and liaise with other working areas during project progression.
- Oversee the operational workload of the project team ensuring allocated staff are fully utilized in order to deliver against agreed project schedule.
- Challenge existing project processes, technologies and systems to continuously seek ways to do things better in order to achieve department and business objectives and drive greater efficiencies for the business.
- Lead, motivate and develop assigned project resources, prioritize work and allocate resources in order to ensure results are delivered in line with expectations and customer/business objectives.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including the necessary approvals and permits where relevant, so that an accurate record exists for review and regulatory purposes. Additional Accountabilities for Band D: Band D employees are expected to deliver on the key accountabilities list above as well as those listed below.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Up to 7 years' project management experience, preferably in implementing large scale change in a customer focused organization
- Solid knowledge of project management fundamentals and project management practices.
- Requires a thorough understanding of program management practices and leading transformational change.
- Knowledge of operational systems and processes related to their area of project work.
- Extensive knowledge of company policies, procedures, field operations, organization structure, budgetary process, regulatory processes and labor agreements.
- Strong MS Office suite, project management software skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.